Honda VTX C / R / S 1800 & 1300 Bagger Fairing 6 x 9 Holes Batwing
Headlight Fairing for the Honda VTX C / R / S 1800 & 1300 Bagger Fairing - Fiberglass - 6 x 9 Holes
This is a 100% fiberglass unit made here in the USA. This is not a cheap Chinese imitation unit, these are the thick, heavy duty units made by us and that will survive through the worst of the weathers ( now i would not recommend putting it through a tornado or hurricane) and thousands of miles later on your Harley. Get the good stuff here, made by Americans for Americans, we are riders who love our Harleys, we know the best and only want the best, so should you.
* Keep those ears humming and scare off those bad drivers with some good loud tunes while you are riding - great for people who can't see you but can now hear you = White head repellant.
* Great wind deflection, keep the bugs on the fairing not on your face, better than most consumer bug sprays.
* Unit is black primer coated - can be installed as is or painted. looks great either way, give your bike that extra custom look that others can't afford.
* Manufactured with hand laid fiberglass by real fiberglass workers, I promise these guys take pride in their work not like some sweat shop workers. Stronger than that low cost Chinese plastic stuff.
COMPLETE KIT INCLUDES:
FAIRING ONLY WITH DUAL 6 X 9 HOLES - NO SPEAKERS OR RADIO.
NUTS AND BOLTS TO PUT THE FAIRING TOGETHER.
Clamps to fork tubes between the triple trees; will not work with Spec 2 or 3-type chrome fork tube covers
NOTE: PLEASE SEE A PROFESSIONAL FOR INSTALLATION
The 1800 fairing can fit on the Honda VTX 1300
Honda VTX 1300 R & S models:
The R & S model fork tubes between the triple trees are covered with sheet metal shrouds that have to be removed for the fairing installation. This entails you to remove the top tree to slide the shrouds off the tubes, which should be done according to your shop manual. After you have removed the shrouds, the fairing can be installed on the bare fork tubes with the use of PVC pipe spacers. The spacers are needed because the inverted forks on the 1800 model (which the fairing is a custom fit to) are a larger diameter than the 1300 model. Without the spacers the mounting clamps would crush the fiberglass fairing.
Honda VTX 1300 C model:
The C model fork tubes needs only the spacers to physically mate up the fairing, but there is a interference problem with the turn signals. They have to be removed from the fork tubes to allow the fairing to be mounted. If relocated below the lower tree they may interfere with the front suspension travel, so we don't recommend that. Custom turn signals are suggested
*** BIKE MUST BE EQUIPED WITH HARDWARE TO ACCEPT NORMAL WINDSHIELD IN ORDER TO ACCEPT THIS FAIRING. WE ONLY PROVIDE THE HARDWARES TO ATTACH THIS FAIRING TO YOUR ORGINAL HARDWARE.
Question? Call us anytime at (347) 974 2853
- Condition: Brand new product made out of 3 layers of fiberglass
- Frequently asked questions:Have more questions about our products? Please give us a call at (347) 974 2853
- Payment plan: Take advantage of Paypal Credit. No Payments + No Interest if paid in full for 6 months on purchase of $99+. Check out with Paypal and choose PayPal Credit.
- Domestic/international shipping: All shipped via FedEx or USPS, or UPS. For international shipment, please contact us for a quote or use Ebay global shipping as a shipping method at checkout
- Other: You will need to sand, prep, primer & mock up paint before installing as these are unfinished. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us and we'll answer any questions you may have. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and have succeeded making a lot of customers happy.
- Contact: Have any questions? Please feel free to chat with us or call us: (347) 974 2853